Raising competent and flexible eaters can be quite challenging, especially when:
- Your child is a picky eater
- Your dining table becomes a battle ground at each and every meal
- You have to cook separately to your child, since she/he won’t eat what you make for the rest of the family
- You are concerned about your child’s weight
- Your child mainly eats sweets and snacks
- Your child has special developmental needs affecting his/her relationship with food
If you relate to any of the described situations – you are not alone! Many parents face challenges in feeding their kids and looking for strategies to improve family feeding dynamics and optimize child’s nutrition. All that is covered in my online program:
FROM PICKY TO COMPETENT EATERS
This program includes:
$444 $95 x 3 payments (tax exempt)
Many Employee Benefit Plans in Ontario cover registered dietitian consultations. Check with your insurance company if your Employee Health Benefit Account covers consultations with a registered dietitian. While I don’t conduct direct billing at this time, I will provide you with a receipt you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Canadian residents can also be eligible to claim dietitian consultations as a medical expense for income tax deduction. Please check the CRA website for details.
Have a question about this program? Ask it here!
Back to Service and Pricing