Hi and welcome!
- Are you tired of dieting and following food rules?
- Looking for strategies to manage emotional eating?
- Want to learn how to enjoy your favourite meals without guilt?
- Is your struggle with weight preventing you from living your life to the fullest?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more questions – you are in the right place!
My name is Yulia, I am a Registered Dietitian and a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, based in Toronto, Ontario and also offering virtual services.
The main focus of my work is to help my clients heal their relationship with food and body and build sustainable and flexible eating habits, conducive to client health and well-being.
Common issues I help clients with include:
- Managing emotional and binge eating
- Recovering from disordered eating/eating disorder
- Improving body image and self-esteem
- Heart health conditions (e.g.elevated cholesterol, high blood pressure)
- Fatty liver and kidney disease
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome, pre-diabeted, diabetes
- Digestive issues (Irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, heartburn, Chron’s/Colitis, etc.)
- Issues with feeding children (picky eating, wieght concerns, etc.)
My services include:
- Individual and family consultations
- Group consultations
- Self-paced online course
- A combination of course/group with 1:1 sessions
Learn more about the services I offer.
Many insurance benefit plans cover registered dietitian services.
In my work, I rely on evidenced-based approaches and I don’t offer the following services:
- Weight loss meal plans
- Consulting on diets like keto, intermittent fasting, paleo, etc.
- Food sensitivity tests
Want to know how working with me can be beneficial for improving your relationship with food? Take this short SELF-ASSESSMENT QUIZ to find out!