Here you can find answers for some frequently asked questions about my services and programs.
What type of services do you offer?
I offer a wide range of services, including:
- Individual/family nutrition counselling
- Intuitive Eating Online Programs
- Group Sessions
- Workshops for parents
- Online courses
How do I book an appointment?
- Online consultation can be booked through an online booking system or over the phone: 647-957-9926
- In-person appointment can be booked through an online booking system or by calling the clinic at: 647-456-5508
What are your rates?
- Initial 60 min online consultation – $120
- Follow-up online consultation -can be 30-60 min long, $60-120
- Initial 60 min in-person consultation – $135
- Follow-up in-person consultation -can be 30-60 min long, $75-135
Do you offer packages?
How can I pay for sessions?
- Payment options for online and in-person counselling are:
- credit card
- The payment is due at the end of each session
Do you accept insurance benefits?
Many Employee Benefit Plans in Ontario cover registered dietitian consultations. Check with your insurance company if your Employee Health Benefit Account covers consultations with a registered dietitian. While I don’t conduct direct billing at this time, I will provide you with a receipt you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement
Canadian residents can also be eligible to claim dietitian consultations as a medical expense for income tax deduction. Please check the CRA website for details
I cannot afford paying the full price, are there sliding scale rates?
Some sliding scale spots are reserved each month, to allow access to services for clients who cannot afford paying the full price. Contact me for details.
What if I need to re-schedule or cancel my appointment?
You can re-schedule or cancel your appointment by accessing an online or in-person appointment booking systems or by contacting me. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy, and if your appointment has to be re-scheduled or cancelled in less than 24 hour period before the session starts, a cancellation fee will be charged.
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? Ask me!