Want to know how working with me can be beneficial for improving your relationship with food? Take this short quiz to find out!
Have you been:
- Going on-and-off diets with mixed results?
- Struggling with weight cycling as a result of yo-yo dieting?
- Feeling out of control around certain foods?
- Feeling deprived from self-imposed food restrictions?
- Often reaching uncomfortable level of fullness?
- Turning to food for comfort as a main way to soothe yourself?
- Experiencing binge eating episodes (when you feel you just can’t stop eating)?
- Suspecting you might have food addiction or an eating disorder?
- Finding it challenging to enjoy meals with your family / cooking separately for yourself?
- Struggling with negative body image / hating the way your body looks?
If you answered “YES” to one or more questions – I can help you with:
- normalizing your relationship to food
- transitioning from diet mindset to self-care based approach
- regaining trust in your body wisdom with food intake regulation
- addressing food cravings and emotional/binge eating
- expanding your toolbox for emotional regulation and discomfort tolerance
- adopting sustainable eating habits
- finding ways to move your body that feel good
- improving your body image
- cultivating self-acceptance and self-confidence.
Want to learn more?